Alexander Hernandez vs Chris Gruetzemacher Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Insights for UFC Fight Night
Hernandez vs Gruetzemacher Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 12 Lightweight Preliminary Bout
Alexander “The Great” Hernandez (11-3-0, 4 KOs, 2 Submissions) vs. Chris “Gritz” Gruetzemacher (14-3-0, 7 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight (seventh) of the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Hernandez vs Gruetzemacher Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Alexander Hernandez (-490)
– Chris Gruetzemacher (+380)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Hernandez by KO/TKO (+340)
– Hernandez by Points (+110)
– Hernandez by Submission (+500)
– Gruetzemacher by KO/TKO (+950)
– Gruetzemacher by Points (+600)
– Gruetzemacher by Submission (+1200)
Hernandez vs Gruetzemacher Prediction
UFC Vegas 12 Hernandez-Gruetzemacher predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexander Hernandez (93%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (52%)
Hernandez vs Gruetzemacher Betting Trends and Stats
– Alexander Hernandez lost to Drew Dober, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 13, 2020.
– Chris Gruetzemacher defeated Joe Lauzon, by TKO, in his most recent bout on April 7, 2018.
– Hernandez averages 3.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
– Gruetzemacher averages 7.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58 percent accuracy rate.
– Hernandez averages 3.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52 percent defense rate.
– Gruetzemacher averages 5.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
– Hernandez averages 2.15 takedowns landed per every 15 minutes of fight time.
– Gruetzemacher has a 62 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.