Andrei Arlovski vs Tanner Boser Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for UFC Fight Night
Arlovski vs Boser Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 13 Heavyweight Co-Main Event
Andrei "The Pit Bull" Arlovski (29-19-0, 2 N/C, 17 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Tanner "The Bulldozer" Boser (19-6-1, 10 KOs, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Arlovski vs Boser Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
– Arlovski by KO/TKO (N/A)
– Arlovski by Points (N/A)
– Arlovski by Submission (N/A)
– Boser by KO/TKO (N/A)
– Boser by Points (N/A)
– Boser by Submission (N/A)
Arlovski vs Boser Prediction
UFC Vegas 13 Arlovski-Boser predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tanner Boser (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Arlovski vs Boser Betting Trends and Stats
– Andrei Arlovski defeated Philipe Lins, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on May 13, 2020.
– Tanner Boser defeated Raphael Pessoa, by TKO, in his most recent bout on July 25, 2020.
– Arlovski averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
– Boser averages 4.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54 percent accuracy rate.
– Arlovski averages 2.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
– Boser averages 2.85 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64 percent defense rate.
– Arlovski has a 79 percent takedown defense rate.
– Boser has a won 53 percent of his fights by KO/TKO.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.