Canucks vs Golden Knights Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Game 2
Canucks vs Golden Knights Game 2 Info
NHL Playoffs — Western Conference Semifinals Game 2 (VGK Leads 1-0)
No. 4 Vancouver Canucks (36-33-6) vs. No. 1 Vegas Golden Knights (39-32-8)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Place – Edmonton, AB, Canada
Canucks vs Golden Knights Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (+175) | VGK: (-210)
Spread: VAN: +1.5 (-150) | VGK: -1.5 (+125)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (N/A) | VGK: (N/A)
Series Price: VAN: (+560) | VGK: (-850)
Odds to Win 2020 Stanley Cup: VAN: (+2500) | VGK: (+230)
Canucks vs Golden Knights Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Updated NHL Playoff Bracket
Canucks vs Golden Knights Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Vegas defeated Vancouver in Game 1, 5-0.
– The total has hit the over in 13 of Vancouver’s last 20 games.
– Vancouver is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Vegas.
– The total has hit the under in four of Vegas’ last six games.
– Vegas is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!