Cardinals vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 Monday Night Football
Cardinals vs Cowboys Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Arizona Cardinals (3-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (2-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 19, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Cardinals vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-104) | DAL: (-112)
Spread: ARI: +1 (-115) | DAL: -1 (-105)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (60%) | DAL: (40%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+5000) | DAL: (+4400)
Cardinals vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Cowboys
Cardinals vs Cowboys Betting Trends
– Arizona is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Dallas.
– The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games.
– Dallas is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five games.
Cardinals vs Cowboys Stats
– Arizona is averaging 25.6 points per game (PPG) this season. (No. 16 in the NFL)
– Arizona is surrendering 20.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– Dallas is averaging 32.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 36.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.