Chiefs vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 Monday Night Football Game
Chiefs vs Bills Game Info
NFL Week 6 Monday Night Football
Kansas City Chiefs (4-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (4-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 19, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Chiefs vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-250) | BUF: (+205)
Spread: KC: -5.5 (-110) | BUF: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (84%) | BUF: (16%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+430) | BUF: (+1700)
Chiefs vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
Expert predictions and picks for Week 6 from Sporting News.
Spread Picks: Chiefs
Chiefs vs Bills Betting Trends
– Kansas City is 12-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last six games.
– Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Buffalo's last six home games.
Chiefs vs Bills Stats
– Kansas City averages 29.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Kansas City surrenders 22.0 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Buffalo averages 27.8 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
– Buffalo surrenders 28.4 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.