Dodgers vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 4
Dodgers vs Braves Game 4 Info
National League Championship Series Game 4 (ATL Leads 2-1)
No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17) vs. No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FOX
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-235) | ATL: (+200)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-142) | ATL: +1.5 (+120)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (74%) | ATL: (26%)
NLCS Winner: LAD: (-110) | ATL: (-110)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+240) | ATL: (+240)
Dodgers vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (6-2, 2.16 ERA)
Braves: Bryse Wilson (1-0, 4.02 ERA)
Dodgers vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 9
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
– The Dodgers defeated Atlanta, 15-3, in Game 3 of the NLCS.
– The Dodgers are 10-2 straight up in their last 12 games.
– The total has hit the over in 4 of the Dodgers' last five games.
– Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Atlant'as last eight games.
Dodgers vs Braves Stats
– The Dodgers are averaging 5.91 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
– The Dodgers are surrendering 3.53 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
– Atlanta is averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
– Atlanta is surrendering 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.