Iowa vs Penn State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Iowa vs Penn State Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Iowa Hawkeyes (2-2, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (0-4, 0-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Iowa vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-130) | PSU: (+106)
Spread: IOWA: -2.5 (-105) | PSU: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (85%) | PSU: (15%)
Iowa vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa: (55.6%) | Penn State: (44.4%)
Iowa vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Penn State defeated Iowa, 17-12, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 12, 2019.
– Penn State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
– Penn State is 17-12 in the 29 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
– Iowa defeated Minnesota, 35-7, on the road in Week 11.
– Penn State lost to Nebraska, 30-23, on the road in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!