Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights UFC 254 Main Event
Khabib vs Gaethje Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 254 — Lightweight Championship Main Event
Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov (28-0-0, 8 KOs 10 Submissions) vs. Justin "The Highlight" Gaethje (22-2-0, 19 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Khabib vs Gaethje Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 254 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Khabib Nurmagomedov (-340)
– Justin Gaethje (+260)
Method of Victory:
– Khabib by KO/TKO: (+380)
– Khabib by Points : (+240)
– Khabib by Submission: (+195)
– Gaethje by KO/TKO: (+360)
– Gaethje by Points : (+1200)
– Gaethje by Submission: (+2600)
Khabib vs Gaethje Prediction
UFC 254 Khabib-Gaethje prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Khabib Nurmagomedov
Method of Victory: Submission
Khabib vs Gaethje Betting Trends & Stats
– Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated Dustin Poirier, by submission, in his most recent bout on Sept. 7, 2019.
– Justin Gaethje defeated Tony Ferguson, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
– Khabib averages 4.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
– Gaethje averages 7.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
– Khabib averages 1.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
– Gaethje averages 8.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
– Khabib averages 5.35 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 44% accuracy rate.
– Gaethje has an 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!