Oklahoma vs West Virginia Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Game Info
College Football Week 13
No. 11 Oklahoma Sooners (6-2, 5-2 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (5-3, 4-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium — Morgantown, WV
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-450) | WVU: (+330)
Spread: OU: -10.5 (-110) | WVU: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (63%) | WVU: (37%)
Odds to Win the Big 12: OU: (-165) | WVU: (+25000)
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Expert Predictions
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 52-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these two on October 19, 2019.
– Oklahoma is 10-2-0 in the 12 all-time head-to-head meetings with West Virginia.
– Oklahoma has won the last eight straight games against West Virginia.
– Oklahoma is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Oklahoma's last seven games.
– West Virginia is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in nine of West Virginia's last 13 games.
– Then-No. 18 Oklahoma defeated then-No. 14 Oklahoma State, 41-13, at home in Week 12.
– West Virginia defeated TCU, 24-6, at home in Week 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.