UConn vs Georgetown Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UConn vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
UConn Huskies (10-6, 7-6 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (7-10, 5-7 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McDonough Arena – Washington, DC
UConn vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCONN: (-196) | GTWN: (+164)
Spread: UCONN: -4.5 (-110) | GTWN: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCONN: (80%) | GTWN: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: UCONN: (+5500) | GTWN: (+20000)
UConn vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UConn vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Georgetown defeated UConn, 72-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 14, 2017.
– Georgetown is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UConn.
– Georgetown is 36-30 in the 66 all-time, head-to-head matchups against UConn.
– UConn is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Georgetown is 10-7 ATS this season.
– UConn lost to Villanova, 68-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
– Georgetown defeated Seton Hall, 81-75, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.